1/8" Flow Control Check Valve
for Ink System
1/8" ink check valveUse with liquids and gases for pressure or vacuum applicationsDCV1602CENTube IDφ2.5-3.5mmProducts are 100% factory testedProfessional manufacturer of check Valve
Check valves are used to prevent flow of fluid (gas or liquid) in one direction and allow flow in the other
1. Prevents damage to equipment, pumps, and flow systems by preventing backflow
2. Tubing barbed check valves are for an inert high purity smooth and clear flow path.
3. Use with liquids and gases for pressure or vacuum applications.
4. The check valves has a low pressure drop and can be specified with a wide variety of cracking pressures
1. Five port sizes. (nominal inside diameter of the tube in which it fits) 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16" and 3/8".
2. Three housing materials. Nylon
type 66, Polypropylene
, ABS and PVDF.
3. Four diaphragm materials. fluorosilicone, Viton, silicone ,and EPDM
Widely used in household appliances, ozone disinfection, medical devices, fuel system, agriculture machine, analytical instruments, ink supply system,cycle refrigeration, beverage Industry and so on.
Contact us if you need more details on Check Valve. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Valve、Plastic Check Valve. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Two Way Solenoid Valve > Plastic Solenoid Valve